12/21/13

PwcMoms Christmas Cocktails 2013

I had so much fun getting to meet some of you at Bar Louie in Gainesville on Thursday night!! I had a momma email me in November and ask if I could please host moms nights, and much like everything else I do on this website, my response was "sure, why not?"  Virginia Gateway was so kind to host us for our first moms night out, and I think everyone had a good time! I heard great things about all the flatbreads and the spinach artichoke dip, and I didn't notice anyone's drink sitting idle, so I'd guess those were good, too :)  I will mention that Bar Louie is loud- so if you're noise sensitive, wait for spring and grab a spot on their outdoor patio- I love that they have that option!
 Syma K Photography came out to snap pictures for me so that it would happen (I always forget!!) and I so appreciate her! She was very sweet and right at home in our group.  Be sure to check out her Facebook page for more pictures and details on her family/event photography!!
Loved the couches- even though people stood forever!!
Drama Mama Cakes not only came out to party, she brought cupcakes with her.  I wanted to try a chocolate strawberry one, but somehow, they were all gone at the end of the night....hmmmm ;) I heard nothing but praise for every flavor, though, and I did snag a spice cupcake for my hubby, who said it was fantastic.  Kara (Drama Mama) does custom cakes and cupcakes for any occasion, and is such a sweet lady!
Giveaways!! You know I love giving stuff away :) Virginia Bliss from Premier designs was handing out jewelry (as well as discounts in our swag bags!), The Little Gym gave away a Parent's Survival Night (score!) and one mom got a really cute set of nail wraps and application tools from Jamie Vuong with Jamberry Nails, which are a chemical-free alternative to nail polish, and come in mini-sizes for your little diva, too.

Swag Bags- of course- Virginia Gateway was kind enough to provide these, although a huge shoutout to the girls that helped me throw in last-minute items!! Thanks to Lindsay Adams from Juice Plus (purveyor of tasty gummy vitamins!), Katherine Breyfogle of Perfectly Posh for the spa samples (additionally, Katherine brought me a glitter stick.  In case you haven't noticed, glitter/sparkles is the way to my heart. <3 a="" href="http://potomaclocal.com">Potomac Local
provided free copies of their community guide, The Little Gym of Gainesville provided a free class for every mom in attendance, Prince William Living tucked in a copy of their December issue, and Virginia Gateway also had some special coupons for everyone!!
I hope that you guys had a great time (I heard rumors of a Bunco group forming and I want an invite!) and that I'll see some of you back at our January moms meet up (details coming soon!!).

Thanks to everyone that made this night possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment