8/1/14

Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy

I was able to send a writer (yay!) to preview Guardians of the Galaxy in White Marsh, which was great for him, and great for me, since these previews are usually far away from me! Here's his breakdown of the movie:



We were able to preview Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy in 3D.  This was a really cute and funny movie.  My fiancĂ© and I enjoyed it and would watch it again.  Also in the movie theater with us were kids of all ages.  We saw one girl who was three or four, and sat next to a 10 year old.  I wouldn't personally take a child under 10, it's rated PG-13 because of adult language (sh**, b****, jacka**, who**, and a few others).  There were no sex scenes, but there was some innuendo.  There is lots of violence and explosions, but there's really not any blood. I would definitely put this on your must-see list, and think older kids and teens would enjoy it a lot.  I'm in  my late 20s and enjoyed it a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment