11/19/15

Cinderella at the National Theatre

I was so fortunate to be able to attend a media preview of Cinderella at the National Theatre in DC on Wednesday.  The show was absolutely amazing.  My friend and I were in awe of the magical quick changes, the beautiful singing, and the incredibly real chemistry between Cinderella and Prince Topher (we think they may be an actual thing).

I don't want to give away too much about the twists that they put on this classic tale because I really want you to go see it.  If you've never taken your children to see a live show and you've been considering it, this is the show you've been waiting for.  The storyline is marvelous, the cast is incredible (the evil step sisters are hilarious!) and you'll have a magical time enjoying the performance together!
Tickets for the show start at $48 and you can order them online.  You can also enter the ticket lottery for select seats at $25 (see details on this process here).  Whether you enter the ticket lottery or not, you'll want to plan to arrive 30-40 minutes before showtime as there is some additional security screening going on right now, and bags are not allowed inside the theater.  The show runs about 2 hours and 10 minutes and there is one intermission where drinks and snacks are available for purchase.  If your child can sit that long, I would say they will love the show!

This is a two-week only limited engagement, so clear a night on your calendar and take your children out to enjoy a magical night with Cinderella at the National Theatre. I think you'll love everything about it!

____________________________________________________
Disclosure: I was provided with 2 tickets to review Cinderella at the National Theatre.  All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment