2/8/16

Hydrafacial at NOVA Plastic Surgery

Remember that time I made 1/2 of you angry because I said I don't like cats?

When I dropped my kids off with a friend so I could go get a Hydrafacial at NOVA Plastic Surgery, her cat decided to rub against me and I broke out in full-on hives.  Yay eczema.

You can't get a Hydrafacial when you have eczema.

Sigh.

Luckily, despite my stance on cats, I do have a few friends kicking around, and my friend Stacey was more than happy to go and check out the Hydrafacial situation for me! For Stacey, like for most of us moms, she doesn't really need full-on plastic surgery (like a face lift) and she wants to keep it that way for as long as possible.  NOVA Plastic Surgery actually offers several fantastic services to help keep your skin and face in great shape so that you can look and feel your best without surgery.  I tried their BBL machine two years ago (great for sun damage!), and I know their offices are almost like going to the spa, so I was more than comfortable sending a good friend.  I didn't really know what to tell her to expect, but I knew it would be great.

So Stacey drove up (it's in Ashburn, so it took me about 40 minutes from Manassas and her a similar time from Bristow) and texted me when she got there that she'd let me know how it went.  About 30 minutes later (the procedure only takes about 20 minutes) I got this text:
There you have it.  The Hydrafacial is amazing, simple, easy, quick, and feels good.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Later, Stacey and I chatted and she explained a little more.  They use a special machine (pictured above) to apply a special serum "with a spongey thing" and then the same machine applies gentle suction to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and impurities.  She walked out feeling like her skin was tighter (in that young way- not uncomfortable) and better moisturized, and there was no need to wait to go out- although Stacey doesn't like pictures without her makeup on (silly because she's gorgeous!) she did send me this "right after" pic, which I will temper with one of her all dolled up because I want to stay friends :)
If you're feeling like you could use a little pick me up, definitely consider checking out NOVA Plastic Surgery's Hydrafacial treatment! It's painless, quick, and easy (and they're giving one away on their website right now- you should definitely enter to win!) Stacey's only complaint was that it didn't last longer- she enjoyed it and wished the pampering could have gone on! Stacey also said I should make sure to mention that her PA, Michele, was awesome.
________________________________________________________________
Disclosure: NOVA Plastic Surgery was kind enough to provide a Hydrafacial free of charge to my reviewer.  All opinions are our own, and believe me, we'd tell you.  We keep it real like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment