4/19/11

Itsy Bitsy Zen

You guys didn't think I'd leave you hanging without free stuff for Spring Break, did you??


Nah, I've got you covered.

 
First up, a local, mom-owned business called Itsy Bitsy Zen.  PWC Mom Thuy Nguyen creates adorable custom-made diaper clutches, pacifier holders, and more.  I love her fabric choices, and it's always great when you don't have the same exact Winnie the Pooh bag that everyone else does.
 Thuy was inspired by the birth of her son to find a creative outlet.  She shares on her etsy: "After my baby boy Taylan was born, I felt a new dimension of love. This little person balanced my inner world in so many positive ways. He inspired me to start a new chapter in my life. So here I am, starting Itsy Bitsy Zen. I focused all my creative energy on handmaking something unique and beautiful for all little one's on earth. I want to express through my design a lot of peace, love and joy."  I especially love the name of Thuy's Company.  Being moms, so many of us need a little Zen in our lives.

Thuy's baby items range in price from $3.50 for individual beads to $35 for complete baby sets that would totally steal the show at a baby shower, as far as I'm concerned.  Her custom work is beautiful and definitely reflects inner peace ;)

Thanks to Thuy for sponsoring our first Spring Break Giveaway! She's offering one boy and one girl pacifier holder to two PWC Moms readers who like her on facebook and leave a comment letting her know, Girl or Boy :)

This giveaway is closed, but you can still order anything you'd like from Thuy's etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment