3/7/16

Silver Sparkles 2016

Hello! If you're visiting our page from News Channel 8 I just wanted to make sure you had all the Silver Sparkles info you needed right here!

You can purchase Silver Sparkles tickets online by clicking HERE.  Tickets are PER FAMILY. Your entire family just needs ONE ticket!

You can read more about our event this year by clicking here. 

And finally, you can read more about my own adventures in brain tumor land by clicking here. And if you'd like even more of my story, you can comb through my frequently neglected personal blog here. 

If you are struggling with a brain cancer diagnosis, I would be more than happy to pray for you and am always happy to answer emails and phone calls from other patients.  You can contact me fastest through my Facebook page by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by, and for supporting my event.

Love,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment