5/23/11

Keys Photography




I love all my military mommies.  I also love how brilliant they are, figuring out ways they can contribute financially to their families despite the fact that they move every 2-3 years and have to start over again from scratch.  My friend Megan Keys is one of those entrepeneurial Military Moms, and she'd like to share her business with you!!



From Megan:
I am an On-Location photographer specializing in capturing moments that last a lifetime. Children, Babies, Teenagers, Engagements, Boudoir, Families and Pets. Also Photography coverage for Birthday Parties, Family Gatherings and Major Events. Studio sessions can be set up in my in-home Portrait Studio by appointment only.


Megan is offering a special giveaway for one lucky PWC Moms reader!! Check out our facebook to get all the details!!
The giveaway is closed, but you can still contact Megan for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment