10/18/14

FREE Admission- Community Appreciation Week 2014 at the Freedom Center

This week is free admission week at the Freedom Center! We love our membership at FAFC- it's great for taking the kids swimming, my husband's actual workouts, and me pretending I can do Zumba with rhythm.

I can't.  But nobody laughs at me!

Below is the full schedule, but here are a few highlights!

Monday October 20th-
Eating for Weight Loss and Cooking Demo- 7pm

Tuesday October 21st-
Complimentary Breakfast in the Lobby- 6:30am and 9:30am

Wednesday October 22nd-
Les Mills Body Combat Class at 10:30am

Thursday October 23rd-
Technogym Orientation in the Weight Room 8:30am

Friday October 24th-
Family Movie Night in the Pool! 5:30pm (We plan to be there! Find me!)

Saturday October 25th
Family Fun and Fit Day 4pm-6pm

Sunday, October 26th-
Babysitting Certification (Registration Required) 9am-4pm


No comments:

Post a Comment