10/23/14

Review: Frozen on Ice

Let's start with something unrelated/related.  If you go to something where the people around you have spent between $20 and $400 to be there (depending on the night and the number of people they brought) IT IS YOUR JOB TO NOT LET YOUR KID RUIN THEIR NIGHT.  If your child is kicking people's seats (PS, some of us have had neck surgery and you're actually hurting us, not just annoying us), yelling "I SEE THE PEOPLE MOVING STUFF" or giving a loud dissertation about "how fake all this sh** is" you are ruining other people's nights.  Stop it.  If your child doesn't want to be there, get a sitter.  If you can't get a sitter, use this opportunity to teach them how to act in public at a performance they don't want to be at.  I promise it's a life skill that will serve them well. 

(End Sermon)
Now, on to the show. 

Since I'm having strong opinions in this post- Frozen on Ice is without a doubt the best Disney on Ice production ever in the history of Disney on Ice, forever and ever, amen.

Of course, that's just my opinion, and you're welcome to disagree.

But you'd be wrong. 

I took three little girls with me, including one who would rather not do the whole "princess" thing, one who was physically ill at intermission (literally) and still didn't want to leave, and one who was a pretty cool customer, but was visibly enthralled the whole time. 

I loved that it was a story and not just a series of connected vignettes.  I loved the skating and the artistry- I thought that the "Let it Go" number where Elsa builds the Ice Palace was amazingly well done- and even the ice monster was incredible! 

PATRIOT CENTER Show Times:
October 22 | 7:00 p.m. 

October 23 | 7:00 p.m.
October 24 | 10:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.
October 25 | 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
October 26 | 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
October 27 | 7:00 p.m.
 
Patriot Center Weekday Ticket Prices: $20, $35, $55 VIP, $85 Front Row
Patriot Center Weekend Ticket Prices: $25, $40, $70 VIP, $85 Front Row 

Tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster outlets and at the Patriot Center box office.
To discover more about Disney On Ice, visit www.disneyonice.com

________________________________________________________________________
I am a Feld Family Ambassador and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld showsEven though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment