10/2/14

Special Fall Deal From Showcase Dance Studio!



We'd like to welcome our newest advertiser, Showcase Dance Studio! Showcase offers classes beginning at age 3 going through 18. Their classes include quite a diverse range including tap, ballet, jazz, pom, musical theatre, hip hop, modern, acro and lyrical. They also offer a leaps and turns class.

As a special deal to our PwcMoms readers, Showcase will be offering a week of FREE week of dance classes. This deal is valid for students ages 3-18 as long as there is an opening in the class.  If the registration link says wait-list, the class is full.  Simply type FALL2014DEAL into the comment box when registering, or mention the PwcMoms deal when you speak with the studio. 

I loved this parent testimonial- sounds like a great place to dance!

My daughter, Natalie, is going into her 4th year dancing at Showcase. I love that the director, office manager, and dance teachers are friendly and caring. It is obvious that they love children and love teaching them how to dance. Their patience and kindness has helped my daughter to grow and mature not only as a dancer, but as an individual. Showcase feels like a family to my daughter and my family. I highly recommend Showcase Dance Studio!
Courtney McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment